- 1.1 The exchange commission for withdrawing funds is 0% of the amount withdrawn by the user.
- 1.2 Withdrawals are possible at any time.
- 1.3 By registering in our system, you agree to these rules in full.
- 1.4 The administration of the exchange is not responsible if you have transferred your data to third parties.
- 1.5 At the time of registration, the user must be at least 18 years old from the date of his birth.
- 1.6 The Bitcoin Investments exchange does not conduct any secondary activity with cryptocurrency stored in wallets.
User rights and obligations
- 2.1 To deposit money to your balance.
- 2.2 To inform and attract new members to the system by various advertising methods: sites, forum topics, social networks, etc.
- 2.3 Send your wishes and reviews to the exchange mail in order to improve the service.
- 2.4 Comply with these rules in full.
- 2.5 Carefully read the terms of crediting and payments.
- 2.6 Do not mislead the Exchange Administration by providing false information.
- 2.7 At least once every three days, review these rules again.
- 2.8 If you find any malfunctions, or some errors in the operation of the exchange, report to the support service.
- 2.9 Do not attempt to hack the exchange and do not use possible errors for personal gain. When trying to hack, the exchange has the full right to remove, block or fine the user.
- 2.10 Do not publish offensive messages, defamation and other types of messages that spoil the reputation of the exchange or its users.
- 2.11 Do not create chains of 2 or more consecutive registrations in order to repeatedly receive ref. bonuses from each of the payments. If such chains are found, Abirja has the full right to delete, block or fine the user.
Rights and obligations of the administration
- 3.1 If users ignore these rules, the administration of the exchange reserves the right to delete, block or fine the user's account without warning and without giving any reason.
- 3.2 The exchange can make changes to these rules, all changes will be sent to all users before they come into force.
- 3.3 If the user wrote false data in the registration, then the administration of the exchange has the full right to delete, block or fine him without warning and not pay money until the data in the profile is corrected.
- 3.4 Letters sent to the administration of the exchange that have obscene content, are offensive or threats will be ignored, and users will be deleted.
- 3.5 If you try to mislead or deceive the administration of the exchange, measures will be taken to delete, block or fine the account.
- 3.6 The administration of the exchange undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the information of the registered user received from him during registration.
- 3.7 The administration of the exchange is not responsible for possible hacking of accounts. To avoid hacking, you must use complex passwords.
- 3.8 The administration of the exchange is not responsible for possible hacking of your PC by third parties.
- 3.9 In case of refusal to accept the new rules, the administration of the exchange reserves the right to refuse the user to further work and use the exchange.
- 3.10 Official news related to the exchange are only news published on the website https://bit-investments.com as well as in the official social networks indicated on the main page of the exchange.
- 4.1 Users can open trust management in the amount of 1.00 USD using the following payment systems: Payeer, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, AdvCash, YandexMoney, BitCoin, Card, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Berty, Ripple, TRON, USDT.
- 4.2 The minimum amount for withdrawing funds from the system is: 0.10 USD. For some payment directions, separate conditions may be established for the minimum withdrawal amount from the System and the procedure for servicing.
- 4.3 The list of payment systems with which you can deposit and withdraw funds can be adjusted by the administration of the exchange.
- 4.4 Withdrawal of funds takes from 10 minutes to 12 hours In case of providing inaccurate, incomplete data about the withdrawal system from the client's side, the withdrawal of funds does not occur, and the withdrawal request is rejected until all inaccuracies and data are corrected or clarified.
- 4.5 Applications for withdrawal of funds are accepted around the clock.
- 5.1 What are the official addresses of Bitcoin investments?
There is only one official address for the Bitcoin investments platform: https://bit-investments.com. Be sure to check the site domain in the address bar!
Bitcoin investments have official accounts on the following social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Vkontakte, Youtube and Instagram
- 5.2 Where is Bitcoin investments headquarters located?
178 Katherine Road, London, United Kingdom, E6 1ER
- 5.3 Where are my Bitcoin investments kept?
Users' cryptocurrency funds are stored on cryptocurrency wallets of the exchange: cold and hot storages.
Hot vaults are online wallets that are used to meet current user demand for withdrawals.
Fixed assets are stored in cold storage - hardware wallets with the highest level of secrecy and protection. As a rule, such wallets do not have access to the network and are connected only when it is necessary to transfer funds from / to hot storage.
Fiat funds are held in Bitcoin investments bank accounts and payment system accounts.
When a user deposits funds on the exchange, your assets will be displayed in the Wallet section. Bitcoin investments undertakes to ensure that funds are withdrawn in the desired amount, regardless of where the funds are physically stored.
- 5.4 What are the guarantees that my personal data is safe?
- 5.5 How to secure your exchange account from hacking?
You can protect your account from hacking by setting a complex password, using uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as using numbers.
In order not to leave any chance for attackers.
Check your browser address bar each time you sign in to your account. Bitcoin investments only works on the https://bit-investments.com domain
Change your password regularly and never save it in your browser.
Do not, under any circumstances, provide your login details.
Trust only trusted senders. Our support team contacts you using the email address email@example.com and all other emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not provide your personal data on requests in Telegram and other messengers. Bitcoin investments do not work through these platforms: they do not require access to your funds and payment for services, do not ask for an email, password or any details of your account.
- 5.6 The administration of the exchange is not responsible to the User for the actions of other Users.
- 5.7 By registering, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
- 5.8 All possible claims and feedback on the functioning of the exchange must be sent to the official email address of the exchange, or by letter to our legal address.